THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 19, 2011

In.SAN.ity

Speeding to oblivion again... Sugar cube barricade dissolved before my eyes.. The sticky film left over is sweet..
What I know, is what you know.. But they say I know more, and they know it too.. I don't see it... Any bit of light shining through the holes I poke is a strobe, not the sun... You can share without love a life of fullness... or can you?

Confused the brain, and strained the heart.. pumping sugar through my blood highways until I get sick... But I can't let it out all over you.. The clean up would leave a new mess.. Buy more sugar cubes.. Build up more bricks.. Can I keep up?

What the FUCK am I supposed to do now?? Oh my god what have I done.. I fear the sweetness turning to bitterness..  It could crystalize.. and then an ice queen would be staring back at me from the looking glass... I must apply heat.. I must melt the crystalline from the pipes before it's too late.. How?

Running in circles.. Skipping beats.. Off time existence.. I am stuck to the floor.. I would scream but I have no mouth! It new.. That's all.. It's new and we need more clocks.. I'll be ok right?



0 comments: